Facebook advertising is a great way to reach the appropriate demographic that you wish site to target. Facebook allows you to build an advertising campaign that targets users by location, age, relationship status, interests and even language (in over 40 languages.) You can reach your audience, on a personal level. Unlike the traditional email list, Facebook is an efficient way to help you build your own contact list and leverage others “circle of influence” with the possibility to build exponential connections.
Why Facebook Marketing is the Way to Go
- Facebook enables instant interaction.
- Facebook is by the user’s name , so there is no need to worry about address changes
- There is no essential need for telephone and email, since all your contact info is right on the page
- You can determine which audience you want to target by industry
- Facebook allows you to target your ads to people who are already a fan of your page, a member of your Group, or RSVP to your events. A traditional mailing list would not have this this type of connections
- Facebook is much more cost-effective than using traditional PPC, since you know that the people you are targeting will be interested in what you have to say
- Facebook advertising lets you choose between strictly using CPC or a combination of CPC and CPM (cost per thousand impressions).
- PPC does not offer user generated and updated demographic information as Facebook does. The information is usually 2nd-hand info from content sites.
According to the Facebook Newsroom, Facebook has now over 845,000,000 active users worldwide, which should make it a social media marketing powerhouse. MARION can custom design and build a marketing strategy, as well as maintain performance reports to tailor your Facebook page to your exact businesses requirements.