We’re looking for top talent.
We’re always looking for top talent to join our team. If you’re a talented person with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and experience in the marketing industry, don’t be shy about reaching out to us.
Sales Director/Business Development Executive
Are you a Closer – hungry to grow your career? Welcome to MARION. We are a provider of outsourced marketing and advertising services for Texas-based small and mid-sized businesses. We are seeking a highly-motivated, self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our sales team and help more local businesses benefit from our unique service model.
- You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from lead through close
- Identify and generate qualified leads through targeted outbound calling, leveraging existing relationships, networking and other hunter skills
- Superior follow-up skills to inbound sales leads
- Develop proposals, present solutions onsite and close new business
- Meet and exceed monthly quota of acquiring 2 new clients per month in return for extremely lucrative commission earnings potential
- Ability to be a valued trusted advisor through effectively uncovering client needs and an extensive knowledge of our portfolio
- Effective management of contacts, proposal pipeline, account issues and other duties as assigned.
- Effective management of own time
- Goal oriented and competitive
- 2+ years of professional, outside sales experience with proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Experience working within the advertising or marketing field, or a deep understanding of digital marketing
- Proven territory development skills
- Familiarity working within a CRM system
- Ideal candidate will have experience selling outsourced or fixed-fee managed services
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or business
- Personal and professional alignment with our core values
Email resumes to: [email protected], no calls or recruiters please.
* In addition to your resume, please provide compensation requirements and desires for this salary + commission based role.
Account Executive + Sales
Smart…love working with people on projects…super organized? Then you may just be the perfect person!!
MARION is seeking a full-time, in-house Account Executive to join our fabulous team. The person filling the Account Executive role is responsible for the day-to-day contact with his/her clients, deepening those relationships, managing all projects to ensure timeliness and budget, finding and closing new sales opportunities, and meeting their monthly billings goal.
- Fully understand the goals and scope of all projects
- Estimate costs and delivery time for all projects prior starting work
- Confirm client approval of estimates prior to starting work
- Communicate and coordinate with the client, internal departments and any vendors to complete the project
- Provide creative input, suggestions and direction for projects
- Get final sign off, and deposit if required, from client on each project
- Maintain job profitability while providing value to the client
- Create invoice descriptions for all projects
- Be involved, as needed, in the collection of payment for all outstanding invoices
- Maintain professional relationships with all assigned clients through consistent communication and meetings
- Meet average monthly billings goals:
- Look for and sell additional project opportunities with all assigned clients
- Understand our capabilities in order to discuss advantages of working with MARION to prospective clients
- Attend networking and social events to find, meet and sell to prospective clients
- Find, pitch, create estimates and sell to prospective clients
- Assist with award entries for assigned clients’ projects
- Anything else required to maintain and grow his/her stable of clients and MARION.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related fields
- Related experience a plus (but not a requirement)
- Fast learner
- MS Office skills
- Ability to communicate detailed information
- Time management and organization
- Team work
- Confident, upbeat and energetic attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Driven to grow size and number of accounts
Email resumes and portfolios to: [email protected], no calls or recruiters please.