We’re looking for top talent.
Thanks for your interest in the MARION marketing agency! We’re always looking for top talent to join our team. If you’re a talented person with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and experience in the marketing industry, don’t be shy about reaching out to us.
Search Engine Marketing (SEO/SEM) Specialist
MARION is looking for an SEO/SEM Specialist to support the strategy and execution of digital marketing initiatives on behalf of a selection of our clients. You will work with the Digital Marketing Manager to research, implement and manage all paid search and display campaigns on Google and Bing in order to maximize marketing ROI for clients.
This position is temporarily remote, but will shift to in-office work when deemed safe.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, estimate monthly costs, and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising content and strategies.
- Setup and manage Google Search Ads, Display, Remarketing campaigns, along with other paid Search and Remarketing platforms including Bing to generate conversions and improved ROI.
- Help implement call tracking and conversion tracking for client websites and analytics.
- Setup and manage local SEO campaigns through Yext and BrightLocal, and recommend review responses when necessary.
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree in a marketing, communications, quantitative, or related field
- 3+ Years of marketing experience
- Design experience for display ad creation a plus
- Some SEO experience a plus
Things you will get
- A flexible work environment
- Health insurance and all that jazz
- The opportunity to work with great clients
- Competitive salary/bonus
- Most importantly, the opportunity to get in early on a rapidly growing company
Email resumes to: email@example.com, no calls or recruiters please.