How Much Does A MARION Website Cost?
The cost of a website design project depends on the size and complexity of the site. The average website we build is between $5,000 and $15,000. Companies with more aggressive growth goals, advanced customization requirements, or complex needs can reasonably expect to invest more than $15,000 in their website.
most websites we build include:
- Custom user-experience design, focused around your marketing message
- Professional content audit and development
- Search engine optimization setup
- Optimized conversion funnel, including calls-to-action, landing page(s), and conversion form(s)
- Responsive layout for cross-device usability
- Best-in-class content management system (WordPress) for easy updates
When Will My Web Design in Houston Be Done?
The MARION Website Design Company in Houston will typically complete your website in around three months. Different variables that will affect the completion date include the number of pages on your new site, and whether you plan to use existing content or newly written content. If you opt for new content, our team of content marketers and SEO professionals ensure that your pages represent your brand AND perform well. The goals is to have an attractive website that consistently drives relevant customers into your sales funnel.