How Much Does A Website Design in Austin Cost?
Our Austin web design costs largely depend on the difficulty of your project. On average, we create websites worth $5,000 to $15,000 dollars. If you have more aggressive goals and custom specifications than this range, the MARION team can work with you on a larger budget to bring your ideas to fruition.
the majority of sites our team builds include:
- Custom UX design, focused around your brand identity and message
- Professional content audit and creation
- SEO setup
- CRO, including CTAs, landing page(s), and lead capturing form(s)
- Responsive web designs for cross-device usability
- Best-in-class CMS (WordPress) for intuitive updating
How Long Will My Austin Web Design Take?
The length of your website design process will depend on the number of pages you need designed and developed, and whether you have existing copy or need new copy created. When our website design company in Austin is tasked with creating copy for your team, we require a higher budget, but your pages can be unique and optimized for search engines. This allows your site to be both attractive and high-performing. In general, a website design will take approximately three months from start to finish, but contact us for more details.