Careers – SEO Specialist
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
MARION is looking for an SEO Specialist to support the strategy and execution of digital marketing initiatives on behalf of a selection of our clients. You will work with the Marketing Production Manager to research, implement and manage all organic search optimizations in order to maximize marketing ROI for clients.
This position is currently remote, but will shift to in-office work in the future.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies to increase rankings, drive qualified traffic, and increase leads and sales for our clients.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in organic search campaigns.
- Maintain the daily management of client SEO programs, including website audits, on-page optimization, blogging/editorial strategy, keyword research, and link building.
- Research and analyze competitor content and strategies.
- Setup and manage Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Tag Manager for seamless data collection and analysis.
- Help implement call tracking and conversion tracking for client sites.
- Setup and manage local SEO campaigns through Google My Business and Yext, and recommend review responses when necessary.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven track record in driving measurable SEO results for clients, increasing rankings, and driving quality traffic resulting in leads and sales
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion rate optimization, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics and research tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, communications, quantitative, or related field
- 3+ Years of marketing experience
- Design experience for display ad creation a plus
- Some PPC experience a plus
Things you will get
- A flexible work environment
- Health insurance and all that jazz
- The opportunity to work with great clients
- Competitive salary/bonus
- Most importantly, the opportunity to get in early on a rapidly growing company
Email resumes to: email@example.com, no calls or recruiters please.